All vendors must follow rules…
- All vendors must have a completed application and payment two weeks before the start of the event.
- There will not be an opportunity to pay for booth at the event.
- Sponsorship: Please plan on having your print-ready graphic in two weeks before the start of the event to ensure graphic placement. 🙂 You will get an email asking for your print-ready graphic ahead of time.
- Commercial clothing
- The park does NOT allow knives, swords, daggers, switchblades, machetes, stilettos (shoes are okay!) and other sharp, stabby things on the premises. Sadly this does include athames. We can neither sell or have them on our persons. (park rules)
- Manufactured toys or items unless they are items of Pagan interest.
- Commercially manufactured or reproduced items (resale)
- Jewelry made from more than 50% manufactured components
- Any item that employs the use of commercially available molds or patterns
- We are subject to Metro Louisville Codes and regulations that pertain to food service on the Waterfront. All food vendors have to be inspected and permits licensed to sell food.
- Unless you are an approved food vendor with a license, do not sell food in your booth. This includes cakes, cookies, fruit, water, etc. If it can be eaten, it cannot be sold in your booth.
- As a courtesy to non-smoking patrons, no smoking in your vendor booths while vending. Please use assigned spots. (work in progress).
- No selling in an information booth. If you intend to sell, please purchase a vendor booth (this includes fund-raising)
- Readers (including but not limited to tarot, runes, palmistry etc.) must purchase a vendor booth.
Free parking will be available near the event site. (street parking is available for free)
NO SHOW POLICY
Vendors who have not checked-in by Saturday at 9:00 a.m. will be considered a “no-show.” No Show vendors are not eligible for refunds.
RAIN OR SHINE
There will be no “rain date” and fees will not be refunded in the case of inclement weather. The event will take place rain or shine.
There are absolutely no full refunds on Booth Purchases. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Booth Rent may be rolled forward for use at the next Event ONLY for extenuating circumstances, and one time only.
Cancellation within 30 days prior to the Event can result in full forfeiture of your Booth payment.
Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting Sales Tax. The current Sales Tax rate for Kentucky 6%.
- The Festival provides only the ground space for exhibits. Each Exhibitor must provide and prepare his/her own displays. All tents must be secured by using weights and/or stakes at setup. This is not to just protect your booth, but your neighbors’ booth.
- Exhibitors will be notified of their site location and detailed setup information.
- After unloading Exhibitor vehicles must be moved to designated parking.
- Vehicles will not be permitted to remain in the exhibition space during the Festival, nor may they enter the Festival grounds until approved by the Festival Committee.
- Exhibitors shall be responsible for obtaining any required licenses, permits or approvals under state laws applicable to his/her activity at the Festival and for paying any taxes, sales taxes, fees or other charges that may be applicable to any Exhibitor’s activity at the Festival.
- The Festival is a rain or shine event. Cancellations must be made submitted in written form by mail or email 30 days before the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 30 days prior to the event date or for no-shows.
- The Festival reserves the right to cancel an Exhibitor’s contract. The Festival may require the Exhibitor to leave the Festival at any time if the Exhibitor is in violation of any rules and/or regulations stated herein.
- Neither LPPD nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, damage, or loss that may occur to the Exhibitor, the Exhibitor’s agents or representatives or his/her property from any cause whatsoever. Exhibitors should obtain, at their own expense, insurance against any loss, damage, or injury they may require.
- Vendors must be present with their work for the duration of the Festival. No commercial agents, dealers or salespeople may operate an vendor’s booth.
- All vendor booths must remain available and open for sales throughout the duration of the event (no early packing).
- Electric is not available for exhibitor booths, only designated food vendors.
- No generators will be allowed on site outside of designated food vendors.
- Vendors must abide by vehicle rules (see below).
Booth Information – Please see Sponsorship Page.
- Please pay for your space at the same time
- Please note, special requests (such as electric) may not be available.
- Special requests will be attempted, but cannot be guaranteed.
- If vending with a group or if you desire to be near other vendors, please plan on arriving at same time to ensure you will be together.
- Spaces are first-come, first-serve. If you desire a special or preferred space, please arrive early.
- Please plan on arriving before 10:00 AM.
- Festival starts at 11:00 AM.
- Vehicles will not be allowed onto grounds after 10:00 AM
- Vehicles must be removed from festival grounds by 10:00 AM.
- Have fun!