We didn’t stop too much after LPPD 2018, but we started planning for LPPD 2019 almost right away!
What’s new? You suggested, we listened!
Web site updates:
- Faster loading: The slow-load was painful, and quite frequently the site would appear to “crash” and be “down” for some time.. That issue has been resolved.
- An easier to read: The light text on dark background was hard to read on a phone, but the dark text on light background is much easier on the eyes using a phone or a computer.
- A streamlined vendor registration page: The two-stage vendor registration process was confusing for some merchants. Now, booth registration and payments are on the same page and merchants can register and pay at the same time using square (PayPal coming soon).
- Better explanation: There was some confusion of what merchants were getting, and how much Sponsorship ad space you will be able to buy in the program. This was a new process for 2018. It is better lined out now.
- Vendors are able to purchase two booth spaces: This was confusing before. It’s better now. If you need more than what is listed on the site, give us a shout.
- The venue is not changing: Waterfront Park is currently free to park in and near the Amphitheater (read this link for details).
- The dates are a go for 2019! We have placed a deposit for the Saturday after Labor Day! (September 7, 2019)
Please join us for our first planning meeting of the year on Monday, January 21 at 7:00 PM. First Unitarian Church of Louisville 809 South Fourth Street Louisville, Kentucky 40203.
By the way, registration is now open.